Friday, December 4, 2009

Ideas for Portfolio Theme

1. Discovering the electronic side of writing - The things I learned most in this class all revolved around learning new electronic environments. I had no idea how to create and work on things like Ning, Google Sites, Wikitravel, and even Blogger. In this class, I learned how to write in all sorts of new electronic environments, and what you need to do to make it appealing to your audience.

2. Writing in electronic environments is fun - It really is. I can honestly say I had a lot of fun writing and creating things in this class. I enjoyed working on my enthusiast blog, it was so much fun to write about one of my passions in any way I wanted. I can honestly say I had fun doing homework! It was fun to write stuff about my home town. That's why I like writing so much, it's fun, and shouldn't be tedious, and this is one of the main reasons I enjoyed this class.

3. Use of multimedia - Multimedia is something I never really knew how to use effectively when it came to writing and designing things. With this class, I have learned how to use multimedia effectively for writing and design purposes. I believe this is a great skill for all writers to have, especially in the age where everything is moving towards electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment