Monday, September 14, 2009

Ideas for My Clubhouse Blog

After looking through technorati.com and thinking about my own interests, here are the ideas I have for my clubhouse blog:

1. Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) - This is my favorite sport. I would make posts about news, upcoming fights and events surrounding the fighters and organizations of MMA, and give my take on them.

2. Heavy Metal - My favorite type of music. I would post news and information about my favorite bands and musicians in the genre and talk about what I feel about it, and I'd even posts some CD reviews if it were ok.

3. Anime - Anime is my guilty pleasure. I'd make posts about certain series and give my thoughts on them, and post and give my take on new series that would be released.

4. Freestyle Motocross - My 2nd favorite sport. I was thinking of doing things like talking about all the crazy new tricks and give my take on them as well as the riders who created them.

5. Bad Horror Movies - I was thinking of reviewing bad horror movies, not to show how bad they are, but base it on how funny they are because they fail so badly at being scary. I don't know why, but I like movies like that.

1 comment:

  1. These are all good ideas, Matt. My advice would be to pick the one that you are MOST interested in. Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete