Friday, November 20, 2009

Ning Network: Facebook Causes (2/3)

For my group, I chose to create the Facebook Causes group. Upon completing the creation of the site, I have to say I was very underwhelmed with the interface. I didn't even know how to get to it from the main Facebook page, and the customization options are far worse than that found on Ning. However, I did like the fund raising option that facebook causes presents. Also, by having causes directly connected with facebook, it is possible to reach a larger audience. That is why I think getting Facebook causes going is essential to this project. By using the Facebook interface, we can reach a vast audience and hopefully persuade them to join our cause on Ning, so we can really have a true online community that supports our cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment